There is a planned admission number of 60 children each year. Parents are invited to contact the School Office and make an appointment for a tour of the school. The local authority admissions team manages all admissions to the school. http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/admissions
Oversubscription Criteria for Community and Voluntary Controlled schools
Children who have a Statement of Special Educational Need (SEN) / Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that names the school will be admitted. NB. Those children with a statement of SEN / EHCP that does not name the school will be referred to the Statutory Assessment Team (SAT) to determine an appropriate place.
1. Children in Care (CIC) and Children who were previously in care (CIC) but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a residence order (now known as a child arrangement order) or special guardianship order.
2. Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceases to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
3. Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
4. Children living in the catchment area;
5. Children living outside the catchment area who have a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
6. Children of members of staff, providing that they have been employed for a minimum of two years and/or are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
7. Children who live outside the catchment area, but nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
In cases of equal merit in each set of criteria, priority will go to children living nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
Please enquire at the school office for a full copy of the admissions policy.
Our privacy notices are in the GDPR section of this website